- Taking its name from the original and much-loved Seiko ‘Alpinist’ – launched in 1959 for Japanese ‘Yama-otoko’ mountain men, reliable in treacherous terrain – this watch further evolves the Alpinist specifications and overall design – with a legibility focus.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 6R54 automatic movement with manual winding capacity. This calibre movement is complete with 24 Jewels.
- The first mechanical GMT movement in a Prospex watch to have a three-day power reserve, allowing tracking of two different time zones at the same time.
- Its Arabic numerals are a signature feature of Alpinist pieces, whilst the curved sapphire glass, 24-hour display on the bezel and red 24-hour hand enhance the legibility further.
- Ever practical, the watch features a compass functionality, whilst its super-hard coating gives it shine and strong scratch resistance.
- Prospex is a combination of the words ‘Professional’ and ‘Specifications.’ Seiko Prospex timepieces are designed to be practical, reliable and durable; to meet the high standards required in extreme environments for sports lovers and adventure seekers alike.
- Stop seconds hand function.
- Magnetic resistance: 4,800 A/m
- See-through case back.
- 200 metres water resistant.
- Stainless-steel case with super hard coating watch.
- Black calfskin leather strap detailed with white stitching and finished with a three-fold clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes and hands.
- Displays date between 4 and 5 o'clock position.
- Premium anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass with magnifier provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Watcho Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display between 4 and 5 o'clock position|
|Case Material||Stainless-steel (Super Hard Coating)|
|Band Material||Calfskin Leather|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold Clasp|
|Power Reserve||72 Hours|
|Accuracy||+25 to -15 seconds per day|