- As part of the Prospex collection, this model is a guaranteed premium timepiece with all the finery expected from Seiko's superior sport model series.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 6R35 automatic movement. This calibre movement is complete with 24 Jewels and a 70-hour power reserve.
- A black dial Seiko Men's watch.
- Stop seconds hand function.
- Rotating compass inner ring.
- See-through case back.
- 200 metres water resistant.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Silver stainless-steel bracelet finished with a three-fold clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes and hands.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- Premium anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass with magnifier provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Watcho Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Case Back||Screw case back|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold Clasp|
|Power Reserve||70 Hours|
|Accuracy||+25 to -15 seconds per day|
1 Review Write a Review
This is a fantastic watch. I was initially concerned it looked big on the pictures but it’s actually a perfect size for a small to average wrist. The cyclops makes a huge difference with ageing eyes and was the main reason I decided on this model. I could have done without the compass but it can be largely ignored. The watch isn’t thick at all so fits well under a sleeve and is a great every day watch, as well as working where necessary with a suit. The strap surprised me with its comfort as I normally wear leather but I have to say this strap is really comfortable and I do not notice it. Accuracy around -15 per week. All in all an excellent and well priced offering which easily beats Swiss watches at a higher price point.