- Introducing a new PADI Special Edition Diver’s watch, continuing the Seiko Prospex association with the globally renowned Professional Association of Diving Instructors.
- This watch design follows the original Seiko ‘Turtle’ style; named by Seiko fans for its case shape resembling a turtle with its curved comfortable shell.
- The dial of this design was influenced by a diver’s underwater view as the sun reflects and shines on the surface.
- The light blue coloured minute hand and scale on the bezel allows for high legibility in deep water.
- Special Edition is on the case back.
- It operates on an in-house mechanical 4R36 calibre movement with manual winding, a 41-hour power reserve and is water resistant up to 200m.
- It has a sapphire glass with a magnified day/date display.
- The PADI timepiece collection is exclusive to Seiko, as the only global watch brand to design a range of professional diver’s watches in official colours featuring the PADI logo. PADI (The Professional Association of Diving Instructors) is the world’s leading scuba diving training organisation, unifying divers around the globe who share a passion for adventure and love for the ocean. Proceeds from each Seiko Prospex watch are donated to support the PADI Ocean Cleanup campaign.
- Prospex is a combination of the words ‘Professional’ and ‘Specifications.’ Seiko Prospex timepieces are designed to be practical, reliable and durable; to meet the high standards required in extreme environments for sports lovers and adventure seekers alike.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes and hands.
- The uni-directional rotating bezel: The precise and safe operation of the uni-directional bezel prevents accidental rotation. This is to prevent the watch from displaying the elapsed time shorter than it actually is.
- The crown has screw-down protection to prevent it from being pulled out by any accidental operation.
- Stainless-steel case watch with a ceramic bezel.
- Stainless-steel bracelet finished with a three fold clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty.
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Day Feature||Day display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Clasp Type||Folding Clasp|
|Power Reserve||41 hours|