- In celebration of Seiko's partnership with the Professional Association of Diving Instructors, this SRPA divers piece is beautifully crafted, and finished in the official PADI colours, with the PADI branding prominently displayed on the dial.
- As part of the Prospex collection, this model is a guaranteed premium timepiece with all the finery expected from Seiko's superior sport model series.
- The 200 meter ISO diver certification is a must-have with a divers watch of this calibre, and the double case construction with automatic movement makes for a perfect sport watch.
- The hour markers are clearly displayed, and, along with the hour/minute hands, and "0" marker on the bezel, are coated with a strong glow-in-the-dark film to ensure visibility in low light or murky conditions.
- The classic red and blue colouring is stronger than ever in this particular piece, paying homage to some of Seiko's older dive watches, and matching the bold colouring of PADI's iconography.
- The bracelet of the piece is fitted with a divers expansion clasp, making the watch suitable for wearing over a dive suit without risk of uncomfortable compression while diving.
- Precision machined 904L grade stainless-steel case and bracelet makes for a subtley beautiful watch with strong anti-magnetic and anti-corrosive properties, ensuring a long-life timepiece free from aesthetic concerns.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R36 automatic movement operating at 3Hz with a 41-hour power reserve.
- A single complication is set at the 3 o'clock position, displaying a short day and date in a single window.
- ISO certified for diving, this watch is water resistant to 200 meters.
- 2-year warranty plus an extra 1-year from WatchO.
|Warranty||2-years + 1-year from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Clasp Type||Fold-Over clasp|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Day Feature||Day display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Bezel||One way rotating bezel|
|Bezel Function||Diver's elasped time|
|Movement||Automatic - 24 jewels|
7 Reviews Write a Review
Excellent watch, really happy with my purchase.
Delivery is mega fast and they are always extremely helpful on the phone. I have had a a completely hassle free return and bought three other watches from them. Would not even hesitate to buy from them again.
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 28/12/2018)
Nice watch, colourful and sturdy!
Good price quick delivery, would use again
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 20/11/2018)
A brilliant product at a great price, and the delivery was lightning fast would recommend this company Thanku
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 19/11/2018)
I wanted a Seiko turtle, and it looks great with a pepsi dial. Really comfortable too, but the automatically movement is noisy compared to other watches I own. Thoroughly recommend buying a watch through WatchO - easy to navigate website, competitive prices (I also got a free NATO strap), and extended warranty. The team in the Milton Keynes store are great to deal with, adjusting the bracelet with no issues, and good knowledge of a huge range of watches.
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 17/09/2018)
I was pleased with the purchase. Very fast trouble free transaction.
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 21/07/2018)
Great watch very comfortable. SEIKO PADI DIVERS 200M SPECIAL EDITION.
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 12/12/2016)
Genuine watches and good customer response
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 10/12/2016)