- A black dial Seiko Men's watch.
- Powered by almost any source of light, the photo-voltaic solar cell can charge the watch after only a few minutes in the light. When fully charged, the power reserve can last up to 10 months.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes and hands.
- Hardlex crystal lens.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Brown calfskin leather strap watch detailed with brown stitching.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- Made to survive stresses of daily life and for everything from laundry and washing your hands, to getting caught in true British rain, this watch is 100 metres water resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Accuracy||±15 seconds per month|
|Duration||Operating for approx. 10 months (when fully charged)|