- There are just 2,000 of this limited edition chronograph timepiece available worldwide.
- This watch is one of two special designs within the Seiko Presage Sharp Edged Series, combining modern watchmaking with traditional Japanese heritage - inspired by the classical form of Japanese dance-drama: Kabuki. Kabuki theatre is known for its heavily-stylised performances, glamorous costumes and elaborate make-up.
- The dial and underside of the strap features the traditional Japanese colour "Kakiiro", a rich scarlet-brown tone, the colour of the costumes traditionally worn by Kabuki masters.
- The dials on Presage Sharp Edged timepieces feature a traditional Japanese pattern designed to bring growth and success, designs which also featured on Kabuki costumes in the Edo period and thereafter became highly fashionable. This angular ancient hemp print has been seen in Japanese artisan objects since the Heian period (794-1185) and features on textiles and interior styles.
- This watch features a new case design with a mirror finish on both lug sides, powered by a multi-hand calibre with three subdials including power reserve indicator and day and date display along with a striking new two-layered dial.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 6R35 automatic movement with manual winding capacity. This calibre movement is complete with 24 Jewels and a 70-hour power reserve.
- Seiko Presage: Timeless looks, precise mechanical timekeeping. Minimalistic watch designs with a distinctly Japanese aesthetic.
- Sharp Edged Series stainless-steel case with a super-hard coating.
- Black leather padded strap.
- The easy to read dial features luminous hands and indexes.
- 100m water resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
|Screw case back
|Stainless steel (hard coating)
|Approx. 70 hours
|-15/+25 seconds per day
No reviews yet
Write a Review