- Limited-edition timepiece, 1500 worldwide, commemorates 110 years of Seiko wristwatch making expertise and is inspired by Japan’s – and Seiko’s – first ever wristwatch; The Laurel.
- The enamel watch dial is inspired by the material from the 1913 original, which was a classic piece featuring an enamelled dial with a signature ‘red twelve’ marker at 12 o’clock – a design element still seen on many Seiko watches today.
- Seiko watchmakers often draw inspiration from their local history, culture and surroundings – the Presage Craftsmanship Series celebrates the Japanese ‘Takumi’ – timepieces which are individually handcrafted by master artisans combining Seiko’s latest watchmaking techniques with centuries of traditional artistry.
- The enamelling on each ‘Craftsmanship Series’ limited edition dial is undertaken by Japanese Takumi craftspeople by hand, using traditional techniques usually found in art and design pieces.
- The calf leather strap is sourced from Japan’s LWG-certified tanners. The Leather Working Group (LWG) is a non-profit organisation dedicated to responsibly made, sustainable leather production.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 6R24 automatic movement and manual winding with a 41-hour power reserve.
- The power reserve indicator is shown at the 9 o'clock position displaying how many hours the battery reserve has left.
- Premium dual-curved sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- The black roman numeral hour markers are painted over 10 times to ensure visual depth.
- Date display dial is located at the 6 o'clock position.
- The black and white styling of this watch make for a bold piece, perfect for any occasion.
- Accuracy: -15/+25 seconds per day.
- Blue hands that stand out against the white dial for a sophisticated touch of colour.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty.
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Dial Colour||White Enamel|