- Introducing a new PADI Special Edition Diver’s watch, continuing the Seiko Prospex association with the globally renowned Professional Association of Diving Instructors.
- This watch shape is nicknamed by Seiko fans as a ‘Samurai’ – because of its angular shaped design which looks as if it were sliced by a Japanese Samurai sword.
- The dial of this design was influenced by a diver’s underwater view as the sun reflects and shines on the surface.
- The light blue coloured minute hand and scale on the bezel allows for high legibility in deep water.
- “Professional Association of Diving Instructors” is printed on the silicone strap.
- Special Edition is on the case back.
- It operates on an in-house mechanical 4R35 calibre movement with manual winding, 40-hour power reserve and is water resistant up to 200m.
- It has sapphire glass with a magnified date display.
- The PADI timepiece collection is exclusive to Seiko, as the only global watch brand to design a range of professional diver’s watches in official colours featuring the PADI logo. PADI (The Professional Association of Diving Instructors) is the world’s leading scuba diving training organisation, unifying divers around the globe who share a passion for adventure and love for the ocean. Proceeds from each Seiko Prospex watch are donated to support the PADI Ocean Cleanup campaign.
- Prospex is a combination of the words ‘Professional’ and ‘Specifications.’ Seiko Prospex timepieces are designed to be practical, reliable and durable; to meet the high standards required in extreme environments for sports lovers and adventure seekers alike.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes and hands.
- The uni-directional rotating bezel: The precise and safe operation of the uni-directional bezel prevents accidental rotation. This is to prevent the watch from displaying the elapsed time shorter than it actually is.
- The crown has screw-down protection to prevent it from being pulled out by any accidental operation.
- Stainless-steel case watch with a ceramic bezel.
- Silicone strap finished with a pin buckle.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty.
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
|Power Reserve||41 hours|
2 Reviews Write a Review
"Yes would definately recomend them price very good. Received next day with in 24hrs thats service." [Verified WATCHO buyer. Purchase date: 26/10/2023]
Good communication from start to finish & delivered when said it would be…Top Service. Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 02/07/2023)