- As part of the Prospex collection, this model is a guaranteed premium timepiece with all the finery expected from Seiko's superior sport model series.
- The 200 metre ISO diver certification is a must-have with a diver's watch of this calibre, and the double case construction with automatic movement makes for a perfect sport watch.
- The hour & minute hands, hour markers and central marker on the bezel, are coated with a bright glow-in-the-dark film to assist visibility in low light and murky conditions.
- Mono-directional rotating bezel for accurate timekeeping while diving. As the bezel is single-direction, if knocked it can only show a shorter dive time, thereby ensuring the wearers safety.
- The bracelet of the piece is fitted with a divers expansion clasp, making the watch suitable for wearing over a dive suit without risk of uncomfortable compression while diving.
- Precision machined 904L grade stainless-steel case and bracelet makes for a subtly beautiful watch with strong anti-magnetic and anti-corrosive properties. This ensures a long-life timepiece free from aesthetic concerns.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R35 automatic movement operating at 3Hz with a 41-hour power reserve.
- A single complication is set at the 3 o'clock position, displaying the date in a recessed window.
- ISO certified for diving, this watch is water resistant to 200 metres.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2-year warranty + 1-year from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Clasp Type||Fold-Over Clasp With Push-Button Release And Divers Expansion|
|Bezel Function||Divers Timer|
|Movement||Automatic - 23 jewels|
11 Reviews Write a Review
Bought as present for my husband. He is delighted. Great quality. Absolutely as described. Looks great on.
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 13/12/2019)
Bought as a present but proved a fabulous buy and quality.
Excellent service. Watch I purchased was a very good price with extra an yr guarantee. Watch arrive in quick time too.
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 29/01/2019)
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 09/01/2019)
Great watch, service, fast delivery and extra Warranty. Thank you
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 04/01/2019)
My first Seiko and first time using WatchO. I will DEFINITELY be using both again. Great watch, excellent quality and feels great on the wrist. Arrived super quick and was packaged perfectly to protect the time piece. Very happy with both the watch and WatchO.
Its very good...just what I was looking for within my budget Very good..packeged well and prompt delivery
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 12/11/2018)
Already owning a couple of Seiko's (inc a 25yr old sports 150) I was looking for a big robust dive watch to wear mainly for work (Merchant Seaman).This SRPB51 is a big well crafted watch and WatchO offered the best price anywhere including a 3 yr extended warranty and an extra 5 percent off!
It arrived well packaged and on time,big thumbs up to WatchO,so taken with them and the Samurai that I've just ordered the PADI edition lol.
Excellent classic watch. My partner loves it. Cheapest price available online. Also included 3 years guarantee at no extra cost. Helpful staff made sure that the parcel was in generic packaging so as not to ruin a surprise gift. Great service.
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 19/01/2018)
Brilliant watch that is robust and stylish. Superb service for quality watches at a great price and really fast delivery - highly recommended.
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 11/05/2018)
I was able to order it over the phone directly from WatchO. Very helpful and knowledgeable of their products. Thank for my super Watcho
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 02/12/2017)
Excellently dealt with my request for an old discount code of 10% and honored it when the running one was 5% on a Seiko. Top people, highly recommended.
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 07/11/2017)