- Prospex "Save the Ocean" King Samurai watch.
- The dial design motif is the graceful Manta Ray as it moves through the ocean.
- This Prospex watch is from Seiko's "Save The Ocean" collection.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass with inner anti-reflective coating provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- The dial of this special edition timepiece represents the view of the ocean as seen by the 5m deep vision of the Manta Ray endangered species. Its colours echo the gradations of sunlight refraction and the patterns symbolise waves seen from under the sea. This model features a ceramic black insert.
- Seiko donates proceeds from Save The Ocean models to sea conservation organisations.
- This watch shape is nicknamed by Seiko fans as a ‘Samurai’ - because of its angular shaped design which looks as if it were sliced by a Japanese Samurai sword.
- Seiko Prospex watches are designed for sports lovers and adventure seekers whether in the water, in the sky or on land.
- Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
- As part of the Prospex collection, this model is a guaranteed premium timepiece with all the finery expected from Seiko's superior sport model series.
- Ceramic bezel insert.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R35 automatic movement. This calibre movement is complete with 23 Jewels and a 41-hour power reserve.
- The uni-directional rotating bezel: The precise and safe operation of the uni-directional bezel prevents accidental rotation. This is to prevent the watch from displaying the elapsed time shorter than it is.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- 200 metres water resistant.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Silver stainless-steel bracelet watch.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes and hands.
- Stop seconds hand function.
- Special edition on the case back.
- Packaged in a special edition 'Save the Ocean' box.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WATCHO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Edition||Seiko Prospex Save The Ocean|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Bezel Material||Ceramic Bezel Insert|
|Power Reserve||41 Hours|
4 Reviews Write a Review
Very good at communicating with your purchase and clear information when delivery and confirmation. Overall I love my new watch and would spend at WatchO again. Great timepiece. Comfortable and very smart this is my first Automatic watch and I will happily purchase another seiko from WatchO. Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 29/12/2020)
My wrists are quite small about 6.25 inch, yet this fits quite well due to its relatively small lug to lug width and tapered lugs, very good looking dial, definitely one of the best I've ever seen, can't complain except for the slightly gritty screw down crown and bezel, but overall great watch.
Just purchased this watch to add to my watch collection, mainly Rolex and Patek. Firstly the service from Watcho was first class. I was blown away by the quality of the watch, I expected something a bit cheap looking, but this watch is on a par with any of my Rolex models and all for £500......seroiusly thinking of adding more Seiko to my collection.
Bought this one and the white dial king samurai as I really liked both and couldn't pick just one, this one has a really nice dial that almost looks wet in some lights and where the manta rays will pop out too, great quality watch and superb service as always from Watcho!