- Limited Edition Watch with only 5000 pieces world wide.
- This collaboration is to celebrate the 1000th episode of the Anime series "One Piece".
- The One Piece stories are based on a pirate theme with good overcoming evil, the main character pursuing the ‘one piece’ for him to become the Pirate King. The fun, colourful and eye-catching animations are the inspiration behind this watch collaboration, with each watch representing one of the five key characters in the series.
- This specific watch takes its design cues from the character Sabo, the Revolutionary Army's chief of staff who is outranked only by Supreme Commander and the ‘World’s Worst Criminal’ - Monkey D.Luffy’s father - Monkey D. Dragon. He is also the sworn brother of the notorious pirates Monkey D. Luffy and the late Portgas D. Ace.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R36 automatic and manual winding movement. This calibre movement is complete a 41-hour power reserve.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes and hands. The dial is decorated with a flare pattern that resembles the flames that arise when Ace unleashes his "Flame fist," his signature move inherited from Sabo.
- The bezel's 2 o'clock position is specially marked to signify Sabo as the No. 2 of the Revolutionary Army.
- On the crown is a mark that represents the "Flame-Flame Fruit" that Sabo inherited from Ace.
- On the case back is printed the graphic of the hat Ace always wore, Sabo‘s words, "It's up to us… …to continue living out his will !!!", and a serial number.
- Hardlex crystal lens.
- 100 metres water resistant.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Silicone strap.
- Displays date and days of the week at the 3 o'clock position.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty.
|Date display at the 3 o'clock position
|Day display at the 3 o'clock position
|-35/+45 seconds per day
No reviews yet
Write a Review