- This solar-powered chronograph timepiece is from the Prospex Speedtimer watch collection which represents Seiko’s professional timekeeping heritage.
- In the 1960s, Seiko announced itself on the international sports timing stage with a whole new generation of high-precision equipment. Seiko timekeeping is endorsed by international sports federations at many of the world’s leading sports events, starting with the 1964 Olympics and continuing into the IAAF partnership today.
- Adding to the popular ‘Speedtimer’ watch collection, this particular design features an increased ‘go large’ case size – the original was 39mm, whilst this piece is 41.4mm, featuring a tapered bracelet, aluminium bezel and tachymeter for increased practicality and visibility. Conveniently, this watch charges from both natural and electric light.
- The watch has a 24-hour indicator, a time of day seconds hand, a 60-minute chronograph in a sub-dial at six o’clock and a power reserve function.
- The watch is completed with a curved sapphire crystal glass.
- Prospex is a combination of the words ‘Professional’ and ‘Specifications.’
- Solar powered Calibre V192 movement.
- 100 metres water resistance.
- Stainless-steel bracelet finished with a three-fold clasp with push-button release to ensure security on the wrist.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 additional|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold clasp with push-button release|
|Accuracy||±15 seconds per month (±1 second per day)|
2 Reviews Write a Review
Beautiful watch and will be my daily, A very good price and excellent delivery service. I'm sure I'll be buying again soon. Many thanks. [Verified WATCHO buyer. Purchase date: 19/10/2023]
Excellent service great product. Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 16/04/2023)