Navigate and Log
The watch collects location data from GPS satellites to display the current location on a route or bearing to a destination, in real-time. Turn on GPS navigation to automatically record tracks with either four-second or one-minute interval recording. Can save up to 20 tracks in memory (GPS frequency - 1575.42 MHz).
The watch helps users navigate back to where they started, using track data to display the route back to the starting point and bearing.
The user can save point data (including date/time, longitude/latitude, altitude, atmospheric pressure, and temperature) by just pushing a button. Set point icons to indicate the type of point. (Save up to 60 points.)
Automatic time updates
When paired with a smartphone, the watch receives data from time servers to keep accurate time anywhere in the world. Easily configure world time cities, alarms, and timers from the G-SHOCK Connected app.
Using this feature allows the user to view the time in 39 cities and have two displayed at the same time on the watch. This feature is accessible through the G-Shock Connected App.
Easy to use flight mode with the ability to turn off the entire clock radio system (GPS and Bluetooth) and leave it in "sleeper" mode only with time functions and basic functions active.
Sunrise and Sunset
Sunrise and sunset times are displayed based on current latitude and longitude.
Made to survive stresses of daily life, and for everything from laundry and washing your hands, to getting caught in true British rain, this watch is 200 metres water resistant.
Built in air pressure sensor measuring 260hPa to 1,100hPa. Featuring an atmospheric pressure tendency alarm, which will activate when it detects any significant pressure changes.
Built in atmospheric pressure sensor that can measure from 700m below sea level to 10,000m above sea level.
Detects the ambient temperature around the watch and can has a range of -10°C to 60°C
The built in digital compass displays your direction and directional degree. When activated this feature also have a graphical display of north, south, east and west
Casio Tough Solar technology powers the watch by light. With this eco-friendly feature, you never need to replace the battery, also helping maintain the water resistancy of the watch. The GPS functions can remain active for 1 hour after being charged by this method for 4 hours.
A red charging pack can be clipped onto the back of the watch for a wire free charge. The GPS functions can remain active for 33 hours after being charged by this method for five hours.
This watch is fitted with 4 daily alarms (with snooze alarm) that can be set anytime within a 24 hour period.
A countdown timer can be set on this watch to countdown from a maximum of 24 hours. Once the set time has run out, the watch will notify you that the countdown has ended.
- Part of Master of G Series, this watch combines outdoor use and precision timekeeping.
- Green resin strap fitted to the case with carbon fibre bars, for extra security and durability.
- The watch uses a ceramic case back to support wireless charging and high-sensitivity GPS reception. The case back uses a 2.0 mm thick ceramic material, making the watch shock-resistant and waterproof down to 200 meters.
- Fitted with high-clarity premium sapphire crystal glass with 9H hardness to provide better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Built in chronograph with the capacity of one thousand hours. The chronograph can show arrival time and includes a lap counter.
- LED lighting with auto-LED and afterglow technology (1.5 or 3.0 seconds, customisable by the user).
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Band Material||Carbon Resin|
|Accuracy||+/- 15 seconds per month|