- Created in 1973, the Riviera watch returns this year to revive the spirit of a distinguished watchmaking era. The original design is still there, but so is the desire to adapt to our times.
- Sporty, dressy, casual, this Riviera is a multifaceted timepiece that will please many personalities. The perfect choice for people looking for versatility.
- A Swiss-made watch.
- A Black sun satin-finished Dial Baume & Mercier Ladies watch.
- Non-rotating dodecagonal bezel equipped with four Diamonds. This 3 part case allows for multiple finishes.
- Dodecagonal case back which is secured with 4 screws.
- Premium Anti-glare two faces glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- The dial features three rhodium-plated and dauphine hands. Riveted hour markers and indexes coated with SuperLuminova.
- Dodecagonal generously-sized steel polished case watch.
- Octagonal free crown with embossed Phi Logo.
- Black rubber strap finished with a triple-folding buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- 50 metres water-resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Watcho Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Glass||Anti-glare two faces|
|Water Resistancy||50 Metres|
|Clasp Type||Buckle Clasp|