- Radio controlled time: With Atomic Timekeeping feature, the watch automatically synchronises to standard time, thus maintaining a precise time.
- Eco-Drive technology powers the watch by light. With this eco-friendly feature, you never need to replace the battery, also helping maintain the water resistancy of the watch.
- Perpetual Calendar: The date automatically adjusts at the start of each month, including on leap years.
- Power reserve indicator: If you're worried about watch running out of power, the watch has a power reserve indicator to indicate the watch needs light. Simply place the watch in sunlight or artificial light and the watch will charge itself. After all, it is an Eco-Drive technology.
- Premium anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass with 9H hardness provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Two-toned stainless case and bracelet with a double button fold-over clasp.
- With 200 metres water resistance, the watch is suitable for shower, swimming and scuba diving.
- Chronograph function measuring up to 60 minutes.
- To show our confidence in the watch, 6-year guarantee included for extra peace of mind. 5-year guarantee included with the purchase. Get an additional 1 year guarantee by registering your watch with Citizen.
|Warranty||6 years (5 years included + 1 year by registration)|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Glass||Sapphire glass (Anti-reflective coating)|
|Case Colour||Silver and gold|
|Band Colour||Silver and gold|
|Clasp Type||Fold-over clasp|
|Date Feature||Date display window at the 4 o'clock position|
|Day Feature||Day display dial at the 2 o'clock position|