- Eco-Drive technology powers the watch by light. With this eco-friendly feature, you never need to replace the battery, also helping maintain the water resistance of the watch.
- Satellite GPS Timekeeping system for ultra-accurate timekeeping with world-wide reception. The watch synchronises the time as well as the calendar.
- Power reserve indicator: If you're worried about watch running out of power, the watch has a power reserve indicator to indicate the watch needs light. Simply place the watch in sunlight or artificial light and the watch will charge itself. After all, it is an Eco-Drive technology.
- World Time function: in 40 time zones, displayed as cities.
- Radio controlled time: With Atomic Timekeeping feature, the watch automatically synchronised to standard time, thus maintaining a precise time.
- Perpetual calendar: The date automatically adjusts at the start of each month, including on leap years.
- A white dial Citizen Men's watch.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes and hands.
- 100 metres water resistant.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Stainless-steel bracelet finished with a deployment clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- To show our confidence in the watch, 6-year guarantee included for extra peace of mind. 5-year guarantee included with the purchase. Get an additional 1-year guarantee by registering your watch with Citizen.
|Warranty||6 years (5 years included + 1 year by registration)|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Clasp Type||Deployment Clasp|