- Designed in Poole (UK), the Holton Professional was created in response to a request from a specialist branch of the military who requested a fit-for-purpose professional watch robust enough for life in the field.
- It’s the first military issued watch from a British company in over ten years. Prior to being approved, it was subject to intense testing, surviving some of the most hostile conditions imaginable.
- Premium anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- The easy to read dial features SuperLuminova hands and the "Broad Arrow" subdued in grey.
- A beadblasted Stainless-steel case watch with anti fingerprint coating.
- Sword style hour hand, long slender parallel minutes hand with pointed tip that reaches precisely to the minute markers. The seconds hand has a fine amber painted tip and C3 filled arrow head counterbalanced by a dark, gunmetal ‘lollipop’.
- High grip, scratch resistant, uni-directional diver's bezel case hardened to 1200HV Vickers hardness with matte PVD coating whose hardness matches that of the hardened bezel. The high grip texture enables the bezel to be turned by gripping the sides or pressing downwards. The fine hobnail pattern ensures the bezel can't be caught on anything, turning it accidentally.
- Inset triple sealed crown at the 4 o'clock position with parallel hobnail knurling for secure grip.
- The screw-in retaining bars for the strap allow for the strongest connection between case and strap, while still being simple to swap out for easy personalisation.
- Black rubber strap watch with buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Displays date at the between 4 and 5 o'clock position.
- Made to survive stresses of daily life and for everything from laundry and washing your hands, to getting caught in true British rain, this watch is 200 metres water resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the between 4 and 5 o'clock position|
1 Review Write a Review
Haven't managed to scratch it yet; easy to read, looks like it will take a lot of abuse Strap a bit small for my big wrists and date very small but I love the design. Would be nice if it came with both straps- I'll probably buy the NATO fabric one but the rubber is better for swimming as it's easy to dry afterwards
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 04/01/2020)