- A G-Shock Men's watch.
- Training Functions: Distance, speed, pace, etc., measured by GPS or accelerometer and displayed; auto/manual lap; auto-pause; auto run timing start; target alarm setting (time, altitude, calories burned) on/off switching; training display customisation, Up to 100 runs, up to 140 lap records per run, Distance, speed, pace, etc., are calculated by GPS on smartphones or accelerometer.
- Airplane Mode: Radio wave signals can be disabled when flying or in a medical facility.
- 4 Daily Alarms: The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. This model has 4 independent alarms and each will sound every day at the time you set, snooze function, vibration function.
- Auto Calendar: Once set, the automatic calendar always displays the correct date.
- Average Speed Display: A dial on the watch face displays your average speed travelled over a set distance.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: The watch can be wirelessly connected to a compatible smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth to support phone notifications, step tracking, and other functions throughout the day. The energy-saving technology enables access to a host of functions. The watch will automatically synchronise it's time when connected to a compatible smartphone.
- World Time: Lets you select from among approximately 300 cities as the World Time City, displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- Display Illumination: Auto Light: The watch face will illuminate automatically when you tilt your wrist towards you. Once activated, this feature will automatically deactivate after six hours., LED light, Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), With afterglow.
- Built-In Sensors: Accelerometer (step counter).
- Mute Function: The button tones on the mode button can be switched off for the discreet operation. Pre-set alarm or timer functions remain active.
- Stopwatch Function: Measuring Capacity: 100 hours, Measuring Modes: Elapsed time, split time, Measuring Unit: 1 second.
- Power Saving: After the alert, these operations are stopped to save power: all hand movement (excluding the day indicator), Bluetooth connection, if applicable, and alarms.
- Shock Resistant: The shock-resistant Patented Hollow Core Guard Structure protects against impact and vibration.
- Countdown Timer Function: Auto Repeat, Countdown Range: 60 minutes, Measuring Unit: 1 second.
- Date And Weekday Display: The current date and week day are displayed on the watch face.
- E-Mail indicator: A symbol on the clock face indicates whether you have any emails in your inbox.
- Phone Finder: Pressing a button on the watch will emit an audible tone from your phone, even in silent mode.
- Step Counter: 0- 999,999 step count display range, 3-axis acceleration sensor, Auto Reset every night at midnight.
- Battery Life: Approximately 2 years.
- Resin case watch.
- Blue soft urethane strap finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- 200m water resistant watch suitable for diving.
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month.
- Mineral Glass: Hard mineral glass protects the watch from unsightly damage.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty.
|Edition||G-Shock G-Squad Step Tracker|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Case Back||Screw case back|
|Band Material||Soft Urethane|
|Accuracy||+/- 15 seconds per month|