- Inspired by the volcanic landscapes of Iceland, the hard sandblasted dial of the Arctic 1000 series is a direct interpretation of the lava fields that cover 30% of the country. The shape of all three hands is inspired by the carabiners that ICE-SAR rescuers are using in all missions and the crown is inspired by the knurling part of these carabiners.
- The shape of the ICE-SAR logo on the case back with its four circle elements is the source of inspiration to the bezel shape.
- The usual 12 index is being replaced by 112 in an eye-catching red colour. 112 is the common emergency telephone number that can be dialed free of charge in order to reach emergency services in several countries.
- Swiss-made watch, built to the highest quality.
- Constant night visibility for up to 25 years.
- A blue dial Luminox Men's watch.
- Sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- The easy to read dial features luminous hands.
- Double O-ring stainless-steel crown.
- Ultra-light carbon compound case.
- Black rubber strap finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- Made to survive stresses of daily life and for everything from laundry and washing your hands, to getting caught in true British rain, this watch is 200 metres water resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|LLT on Dial 12H||Orange|
|LLT on Dial 1-11H||Green|
|LLT on Hour hand||Orange|
|LLT on Minute hand||Orange|
|Illumination||Night Vision Tubes (25 years)|