- Seiko 5 Sports 'Naruto & Boruto' Collection.
- Introducing one of seven watch designs inspired by the creative world of internationally renowned Japanese manga and anime: Naruto & Boruto.
- Echoing the stories based on personal, moral and social development, each timepiece represents one of the seven key different Ninja characters through the dial and bezel colour combination. All feature a stylish co-ordinating Nato nylon strap.
- This design is representative of the Sasuke character of the stories –rival and friend to the main protagonist Naruto, from the fictional village of Konohagakure (Hidden Leaf Village).
- For over 50 years, Seiko 5 Sports has delivered consistently high levels of reliability, durability, performance and value, endearing them to lovers of mechanical watches worldwide. Today, with a new design, this much-loved timepiece is re-born.
- "5" represents the original five key attributes of every Seiko 5 watch: Recessed crown at the four o’clock position and Durable case and bracelet – features still present today.
- A blue dial Seiko Men's watch.
- This watch is a limited edition of 6500 pieces worldwide.
- Jutsu "Chidori" is reflected in the dial pattern, in which the Jutsu's hand sign is discretely highlighted on the one, three and eight o'clock positions.
- The horizontal line on the Hidden Leaf Village symbol on the bezel represents the scar marked on his forehead protector by Naruto, and the watch crown is engraved the Clan's unique "Sharingan" sign.
- Uchiha Clan's Kamon is printed on the case back.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R36 automatic movement with manual winding capacity. This calibre movement is complete with 24 Jewels and a 41-hour power reserve.
- The uni-directional rotating bezel: The precise and safe operation of the uni-directional bezel prevents accidental rotation. This is to prevent the watch from displaying the elapsed time shorter than it actually is.
- Hardlex crystal lens.
- Limited Edition on the case back.
- Serial number engraved on the case back.
- Blue and grey nylon strap watch.
- 100 metres water resistant.
- Silver stainless-steel case watch.
- Stop-seconds hand function.
- See-through case back.
- The easy to read dial features luminous hands and hour markers.
- Displays date and days of the week at the 3 o'clock position.
|Date display at the 3 o'clock position
|Day display at the 3 o'clock position
|Screw case back
|Blue and Grey
|Uni-directional rotating bezel
|+45 -25 seconds per day
|21,600 vibrations per hour (6 beats per second)
No reviews yet
Write a Review