- Seiko 5 Sports 'Street Fighter' Collection.
- Introducing one of six watches created in collaboration with “Street Fighter” – the hugely popular, Japanese-designed video game franchise launched in the 1980s.
- Based on the original concept of an international martial arts tournament, each timepiece represents a different personality from the series.
- This design is representative of the character Blanka – a green-skinned man who has the ability to generate electricity.
- For over 50 years, Seiko 5 Sports has delivered consistently high levels of reliability, durability, performance and value, endearing them to lovers of mechanical watches worldwide. Today, with a new design, this much-loved timepiece is re-born.
- "5" represents the original five key attributes of every Seiko 5 watch: Recessed crown at the four o'clock position and Durable case and bracelet – features still present today.
- Welcome to today's Seiko 5 Sports: traditional values with fresh new looks.
- A green dial Seiko Men's watch.
- Seiko 5 Sports Street Fighter V Limited Edition watch.
- This watch is a limited edition of 9999 pieces worldwide.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R36 automatic movement with manual winding capacity. This calibre movement is complete with 24 Jewels and a 41-hour power reserve.
- The bezel's electric discharge pattern captures one of Blanka's special moves, "Electric Thunder".
- The dial's pressed spinning design is based on Blanka's iconic rolling attacks.
- An affectionate "Blanka Chan" doll's image is printed on the back of the nylon strap end.
- The case back is printed the command for his special move, "Electric Thunder".
- Blanka, a feral man who grew up in a harsh jungle, attacks his opponent fiercely using his one-of-a-kind moves.
- The title logo of Street Fighter V on the case back.
- The uni-directional rotating bezel: The precise and safe operation of the uni-directional bezel prevents accidental rotation. This is to prevent the watch from displaying the elapsed time shorter than it actually is.
- Hardlex crystal lens.
- Limited Edition on the case back.
- Serial number engraved on the case back.
- Green nylon strap finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- 100 metres water resistant.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Stop seconds hand function.
- See-through case back.
- The dial features sharp and powerful teeth indexes.
- Displays date and days of the week at the 3 o'clock position.
|Seiko 5 Sports Street Fighter
|Date display at the 3 o'clock position
|Day display at the 3 o'clock position
|Screw Case Back
|Unidirectional Rotating Bezel
No reviews yet
Write a Review