- Seiko 5 Sports 'Street Fighter' Collection.
- Introducing one of six watches created in collaboration with “Street Fighter” – the hugely popular, Japanese-designed video game franchise launched in the 1980s.
- Based on the original concept of an international martial arts tournament, each timepiece represents a different personality from the series.
- This design is representative of the character Zangief – a tall, strong and heavy fighter, at over 7 feet tall one of the tallest characters in the series.
- For over 50 years, Seiko 5 Sports has delivered consistently high levels of reliability, durability, performance and value, endearing them to lovers of mechanical watches worldwide. Today, with a new design, this much-loved timepiece is re-born.
- "5" represents the original five key attributes of every Seiko 5 watch: Recessed crown at the four o'clock position and Durable case and bracelet – features still present today.
- Welcome to today's Seiko 5 Sports: traditional values with fresh new looks.
- A red dial Seiko Men's watch.
- The dial's design reflects the power of Zangief's muscular body.
- The circular pressed pattern is reminiscent of his special move "Cyclone Lariat".
- Seiko 5 Sports Street Fighter V Limited Edition watch.
- This watch is a limited edition of 9999 pieces worldwide.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R36 automatic movement with manual winding capacity. This calibre movement is complete with 24 Jewels and a 41-hour power reserve.
- The strap is a perfect expression of Zangief's wrist band.
- The case back carries the command of his move "Screw Pile Driver".
- This model is designed based on the image of Zangief, a professional wrestler who weaponizes his well-trained body as strong as steel and his vaunted muscles.
- The "massive" design highlights the strength and heaviness exuded from his sturdy body figure.
- The title logo of Street Fighter V on the case back.
- The uni-directional rotating bezel: The precise and safe operation of the uni-directional bezel prevents accidental rotation. This is to prevent the watch from displaying the elapsed time shorter than it actually is.
- Hardlex crystal lens.
- Limited Edition on the case back.
- Serial number engraved on the case back.
- Yellow and red nylon strap finished with a gold PVD buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- 100 metres water resistant.
- Stainless-steel case with yellow gold plating.
- Stop seconds hand function.
- See-through case back.
- The dial features large, bold Arabic figures and indexes.
- Displays date and days of the week at the 3 o'clock position with a magnifying lens.
|Seiko 5 Sports Street Fighter
|Date display at the 3 o'clock position
|Day display at the 3 o'clock position
|Gold PVD Stainless-steel
|Screw Case Back
|Yellow And Red
|Unidirectional Rotating Bezel
No reviews yet
Write a Review