What stands out in this watch:
- A Seiko Prospex Save the Ocean watch. An eye-catching piece, perfect for divers.
- As part of the Prospex collection, this model is a guaranteed premium timepiece with all the finery expected from Seiko's superior sport model series.
- A wave-patterned blue dial Seiko Men's watch.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes and hands.
- Powered by a 4R36 automatic movement which beats at 21,600 times an hour. This calibre movement is complete with 24 Jewels and a 41 hour power reserve.
- The crown has screw-down protection to prevent it from being pulled out by any accidental operation. Greater security is achieved by positioning the screw-lock crown at the 4 o'clock position.
- The uni-directional rotating bezel: The precise and safe operation of the uni-directional bezel prevents accidental rotation. This is to prevent the watch from displaying the elapsed time shorter than it actually is.
- Stop seconds hand function.
- Hardlex crystal lens.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Black stainless-steel bracelet watch finished with a three-fold clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Displays date and days of the week is shown at the 3 o'clock position.
- Made to survive stresses of daily life and for everything from laundry and washing your hands, to getting caught in true British rain, this watch is 200 metres water resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Edition||Prospex Save The Ocean|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Day Feature||Day display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Case Back||Screw Case Back|
|Clasp Type||Three Fold Clasp|
|Bezel||Unidirectional Rotating Bezel|
|Accuracy||+45 to -35 seconds per day|
|Power Reserve||41 hours|