- Every Presage watch features one of Seiko's tried and trusted mechanical calibres and is made in Seiko's own facilities in Japan, offering high quality and value.
- A marble patterned silver dial reminiscent of stepping stones across soothing green moss or over a quiet blue pond.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R57 automatic movement. This calibre movement is complete with 29 Jewels and a 41 hour power reserve.
- Built in power reserve indicator on the right side of the dial, with it's own independent hand. The power reserve indicator shows you how much power the watch has left in 20 hour increments.
- Exhibition case-back lets you admire the beautiful craftsmanship that goes into making this watch.
- An ideal watch for those who appreciate the fine watchmaking and the quality of Japanese craftsmanship.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Stainless-steel bracelet watch finished with a folding clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Displays date at the 6 o'clock position.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||30 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 6 o'clock position|
|Case Back||See-through Screw Back|
|Clasp Type||Folding Clasp|
|Power Reserve||41 hours|