- Every Presage watch features one of Seiko's tried and trusted mechanical calibres, and is made in Seikos own facilities in Japan, offering high quality and value.
- This watch is made with a limited edition of 2500 Pieces.
- This watch from the Seiko collection features a shippo enamel blue dial with roman numeral hour markers, and the "Seiko" logo at the 12 o'clock.
- The dial features one complication, one for the date at the 3 o'clock position.
- The case is machined from high grade stainless-steel for the perfect balance between style and comfort.
- Genuine crocodile leather strap watch with deployment clasp.
- Dual-curved sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating provides better protection.
- Powered by a 6R15 Automatic movement, this Seiko Presage watch vibrates at 21,600 times an hour. This caliber movement is complete with 23 Jewels and a 50 hour power reserve.
- An ideal watch for those who appreciate the fine watchmaking and the quality of Japanese craftsmanship.
- The blue and silver styling of this watch make for a bold piece, perfect for any occasion.
- Suitable for showering or shallow swimming, this watch is rated for 100 meters water resistance.
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Clasp Type||Deployment Clasp|
|Power Reserve||Approx. 50 hours|
|Number of jewels||23|
|Magnetic Resistance||4,800 A / m|