- Prospex 1965 First Japanese Diver's Re-interpretation.
- This specific design is inspired by the 1965 Diver’s watch – the first 150m Diving watch in Japan.
- Upgraded from the original for increased comfort and higher visibility, it has a clear dial layout, a smaller case size, lower centre of gravity and 70 hours power reserve.
- Chocolate brown coloured dial.
- Seiko Prospex watches are designed for sports lovers and adventure seekers whether in the water, in the sky or on land.
- Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
- As part of the Seiko Diver's Re-creation series, this model is a fantastic timepiece with all the finery expected from Seiko's superior diver's model series.
- Inspired by the highly collectable and iconic "62MAS" diver's watch from Seiko.
- Domed sapphire crystal glass with inner anti-reflective coating provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 6R35 automatic movement. This calibre boasts 24 Jewels, with additional manual winding capability.
- 200 metres water resistant with Screw-down crown and case-back.
- Case size of 40.5 mm.
- Stainless-steel case with super hard coating.
- The uni-directional rotating bezel: The precise and safe operation of the uni-directional bezel prevents accidental rotation.
- Black silicone strap.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes, hands and bezel.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- Stop second hand function.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Edition||Seiko Prospex 1965|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Case Back||Bolted case back|
|Clasp Type||Folding Clasp|
|Bezel||Unidirectional Rotating Bezel|
|Power Reserve||70 Hours|
|Accuracy||-15 to +25 seconds per day|
2 Reviews Write a Review
An amazing watch. I slowly becoming one of my favorite. I love the size and finish. The colors are simply very elegant. The quality is present as always with Seiko. This is a watch I will be happy to pass to my son some day. Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 22/07/2020)
Watcho LTD great service. Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 11/08/2020)