- As part of the Prospex collection, this model is a guaranteed premium timepiece with all the finery expected from Seiko's superior sport model series.
- This watch is made with a limited edition of 2500 pieces.
- Serial number engraved on the case back.
- Powered by 8L35 automatic movement, with manual winding capacity. Beats at 28,800 times an hour. 26 Jewels and 50 hour power reserve.
- Equipped with magnetic reluctance, to ensure there is no interference with the mechanism.
- Premium dual-curved sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- The crown has screw-down protection to prevent it from being pulled out by any accidental operation. Greater security is achieved by positioning the screw-lock crown at the 4 o'clock position.
- The uni-directional rotating bezel: The precise and safe operation of the uni-directional bezel prevents accidental rotation. This is to prevent the watch from displaying the elapsed time shorter than it actually is.
- A black dial Seiko Men's watch.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes and hands.
- Stop second hand function.
- Stainless-steel case watch with super hard coating.
- Black waffle pattern silicone strap finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- 200 metres water resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Case Material||Stainless-steel with super hard coating|
|Power Reserve||50 hours|
|Accuracy||+15 to -10 seconds per day|