- As part of the Prospex collection, this model is a guaranteed premium timepiece with all the finery expected from Seiko's superior sport model series.
- Solar Power: Powered by any source of light, the photo-voltaic solar cell can charge the watch after only a few minutes in the light. When fully charged, the power reserve can last up to 10 months.
- In association with the Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI), the PADI logo can be seen above the 6 o'clock position.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes and hands.
- The uni-directional rotating bezel: The precise and safe operation of the uni-directional bezel prevents accidental rotation. This is to prevent the watch from displaying the elapsed time shorter than it actually is.
- The crown has screw-down protection to prevent it from being pulled out by any accidental operation.
- Chronograph (100 minutes 1/100th increments).
- LCD display with dual time.
- Alarm function.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Black silicone strap finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Hardlex crystal lens.
- 200 metres water resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Movement||H851 (Solar Duo-Display)|
3 Reviews Write a Review
As an owner of several Seiko watches the best compliment I can give this watch is that it fits right in with the rest of the collection. Chunky but not overly big. Looks great paired with a leather Zulu.
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 08/12/2019)
Love my watch, WatchO were very helpful and very fast. All round very happy
Very fast. Rang them and they were very nice and helpful will definitely use again 100%
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 11/10/2019)
Seiko have come up with a great re-issue. Excellent functions and design.
Watch was delivered next day and was a great price too. Cant fault the service. Very pleased.
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 20/08/2019)