What stands out in this watch:
- As part of the Prospex collection, this model is a guaranteed premium timepiece with all the finery expected from Seiko's superior sport model series.
- Solar Power: Powered by any source of light, the photo-voltaic solar cell can charge the watch after only a few minutes in the light. When fully charged, the power reserve can last up to 10 months.
- In association with the Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI), the PADI logo can be seen above the 6 o'clock position.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes and hands.
- The uni-directional rotating bezel: The precise and safe operation of the uni-directional bezel prevents accidental rotation. This is to prevent the watch from displaying the elapsed time shorter than it actually is.
- The crown has screw-down protection to prevent it from being pulled out by any accidental operation.
- Chronograph (100 minutes 1/100th increments).
- LCD display with dual time.
- Alarm function.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Black silicone strap finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Hardlex crystal lens.
- Made to survive stresses of daily life and for everything from laundry and washing your hands, to getting caught in true British rain, this watch is 200 metres water resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Movement||H851 (Solar Duo-Display)|