- Inspired by the 1968 original diver’s watch, re-created with a thinner bezel.
- As part of the Prospex collection, this model is a guaranteed premium timepiece with all the finery expected from Seiko's superior sport model series.
- Premium curved sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- This watch from the Seiko collection features a black dial with large luminous arrow hands and circular hour markers, and the "Seiko" logo at the 12 o'clock.
- The dial features one complication, one for the date at the 3 o'clock position.
- Powered by a 6R15 automatic movement, which beats at 6 times per second and 21,600 times an hour. This caliber movement is complete with 23 Jewels and a 50 hour power reserve.
- The crown has screw-down protection to prevent it from being pulled out by any accidental operation. Greater security is achieved by positioning the screw-lock crown at the 4 o'clock position.
- The uni-directional rotating bezel: The precise and safe operation of the uni-directional bezel prevents accidental rotation. This is to prevent the watch from displaying the elapsed time shorter than it actually is.
- Manual winding capability.
- Fitted with stainless-steel case and powered by an automatic movement.
- Black silicone strap watch with buckle clasp.
- Stop second hand function.
- The black and silver styling of this watch make for a bold piece, perfect for any occasion.
- 200 metres water resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty.
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Glass Coating||Anti-reflective Coating|
|Power Reserve||Approx. 50 hours|
|Number of jewels||23|
2 Reviews Write a Review
After extensive research on Hodinkee, ablogtowatch and watchuseek, I chose this model as my new daily over my current Tudor Black Bay. It?s a brilliant piece with a solid movement, great accuracy that exceeds the manufacture specs and it feels very good on the wrist. Incredibly happy with my purchase. Great watch, great price and although express delivery was a few pounds extra, it was here the next day. The overall experience was straightforward, hassle free and I will most definitely be using WatchO again. This is precisely how easy it should be to choose, buy and take delivery of a watch in 2019. Outstanding. Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 18/10/2019)
Ordered over the phone, really friendly. Watch arrived the next day! Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 14/11/2018)