- Inspired by the 1968 original diver’s watch, re-created with a thinner bezel.
- As part of the Prospex collection, this model is a guaranteed premium timepiece with all the finery expected from Seiko's superior sport model series.
- Premium curved sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- This watch from the Seiko collection features a black dial with large luminous arrow hands and circular hour markers, and the "Seiko" logo at the 12 o'clock.
- The dial features one complication, one for the date at the 3 o'clock position.
- Powered by a 6R15 automatic movement, which beats at 6 times per second and 21,600 times an hour. This caliber movement is complete with 23 Jewels and a 50 hour power reserve.
- The crown has screw-down protection to prevent it from being pulled out by any accidental operation. Greater security is achieved by positioning the screw-lock crown at the 4 o'clock position.
- The uni-directional rotating bezel: The precise and safe operation of the uni-directional bezel prevents accidental rotation. This is to prevent the watch from displaying the elapsed time shorter than it actually is.
- Fitted with stainless-steel case and powered by an automatic movement.
- Stainless-steel bracelet watch with three-fold clasp.
- Manual winding capability.
- Stop second hand function.
- The black and silver styling of this watch make for a bold piece, perfect for any occasion.
- 200 metres water resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Glass Coating||Anti-reflective Coating|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold clasp|
|Power Reserve||Approx. 50 hours|
|Number of jewels||23|
|Magnetic Resistance||4,800 A/m|