- A Seiko Prospex Save the Ocean watch. An eye-catching piece, perfect for divers.
- As part of the Prospex collection, this model is a guaranteed premium timepiece with all the finery expected from Seiko's superior sport model series.
- Solar Power: Powered by any source of light, the photo-voltaic solar cell can charge the watch after only a few minutes in the light. When fully charged, the power reserve can last up to 10 months.
- A wave-patterned blue dial Seiko Men's watch.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes and hands.
- Specially designed second hand end represents shark fins.
- Displays date at the between 4 and 5 o'clock, the minute is shown at the 9 o'clock, the second is shown at the 6 o'clock and a 24 hour indicator at the 3 o'clock position.
- The uni-directional rotating bezel: The precise and safe operation of the uni-directional bezel prevents accidental rotation. This is to prevent the watch from displaying the elapsed time shorter than it actually is.
- The crown has screw-down protection to prevent it from being pulled out by any accidental operation.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Stainless-steel bracelet finished with a folding clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Hardlex crystal lens.
- 200 metres water resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the between 4 and 5 o'clock position|
|Clasp Type||Folding Clasp|