- A Special Edition Seiko Prospex Save the Ocean Tuna watch. An eye-catching piece, perfect for divers.
- As part of the Prospex collection, this model is a guaranteed premium timepiece with all the finery expected from Seiko's superior sport model series.
- Solar Power: Powered by any source of light, the photo-voltaic solar cell can charge the watch after only a few minutes in the light. When fully charged, the power reserve can last up to 10 months.
- Seiko has invented a new technique to keep the outer protector while reducing the depth of the watch to just 11.5mm and the diameter to just 46.7mm. In our opinion, this makes the watch wearable for everyday use as well as underwater use.
- A dark blue graduated dial Seiko Men's watch.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes and hands.
- The crown has screw-down protection to prevent it from being pulled out by any accidental operation.
- The uni-directional rotating bezel: The precise and safe operation of the uni-directional bezel prevents accidental rotation. This is to prevent the watch from displaying the elapsed time shorter than it actually is.
- Black silicone strap finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Displays date at the 4 o'clock position.
- Hardlex crystal lens.
- Made to survive stresses of daily life and for everything from laundry and washing your hands, to getting caught in true British rain, this watch is 200 metres water resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 4 o'clock position|
|Bezel Function||Uni-directional Rotating|
|Magnetic Resistance||4800 A/m|