- As part of the Prospex collection, this model is a guaranteed premium timepiece with all the finery expected from Seiko's superior sport model series.
- This watch features the same plastic outer protector, in a more compact design perfect for urban living.
- While pursuing the essence of Seiko, the Prospex Street Series applies its unique approach to the world of Prospex which is in tune with the times.
- Solar Power: Powered by almost any source of light, the photo-voltaic solar cell can charge the watch after only a few minutes in the light. When fully charged, the power reserve can last up to 10 months.
- A brown dial Seiko Men's watch.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes and hands.
- The crown has screw-down protection to prevent it from being pulled out by any accidental operation. Greater security is achieved by positioning the screw-lock crown at the 4 o'clock position.
- The uni-directional rotating bezel: The precise and safe operation of the uni-directional bezel prevents accidental rotation. This is to prevent the watch from displaying the elapsed time shorter than it actually is.
- The classic styling of this piece gives it an understated look while keeping all of the features of a divers watch.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Silicone strap finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Hardlex crystal lens.
- Displays date at the 4 o'clock position.
- 200 metres water resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 4 o'clock position|