- With Atomic Timekeeping for ultimate precision, the watch updates itself frequently to ensure the absolute correct time is displayed constantly.
- In the sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position, the time of a user-set time-zone is displayed in a 24-hour dial.
- Powered by the light itself, this watch features the Eco-Drive movement and has no need of replaceable batteries. A rechargeable cell lies under the dial soaking up the light to keep this watch going for weeks, even in the dark.
- Beautifully machined from two-tone stainless steel and painstakingly polished and patterned for a genuinely unique look, this watch has as much style as strength.
- Joining the bracelet at each end, a double push-button clasp keeps this super-secure on your wrist.
- Covering the dial, sits and anti-reflective lens of Sapphire glass for ease of use in bright light, and an almost 100% guaranteed protection against scratches.
- Date window prominently display at the 3 o'clock position.
- Suitable for showering, swimming, and diving, this watch is rated for 200 meters of water resistance.
As seen on TV.
Worn by Kevin Pietersen.
|Warranty||6 years (5 years included + 1 year by registration)|
|Edition||World Time A-T|
|Water Resistancy||300 Metres|
|Glass||Anti-Reflective Sapphire Crystal|
|Case Colour||Two Tone|
|Band Colour||Two Tone|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Clasp Type||FCP with hidden double push button|
|Date Feature||Displays date. Automatic date change on 1st of the month.|
3 Reviews Write a Review
The manual could be a bit bigger, tiny writing and not overly clear (unless i'm just daft!?) but a beautiful watch!
Arrived quickly, well packaged and looked good, easy to purchase on website and husband loves it! What's not to like?? :')
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 05/06/2016)
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 17 Oct 2015)
The colour tones of the watch were better than the picture shows. The large dial is necessary to read the detail in the watch. I was very pleased with the service from WatchO An all round pleasant experience. Adjusting the watch has been straight forward and look forward to using it abroad in the near future.