- Tide graph display: Tidal movements are displayed graphically based on your current latitude and longitude, and the lunitidal interval.
- Moon age display: Moon age and phase are shown on the display based on your current latitude and longitude.
- 200 metres water resistant: Suitable for shower, swimming and snorkelling.
- Stylish black G-shock watch with red details.
- Illuminate the watch dial when the watch is angled to see the time or by pressing a button.
- World time: Set the time from 50 cities from around the world to get an accurate date for that city.
- Stopwatch and timer.
- Upto 5 daily alarms.
- 2 year International warranty.
- Yacht timer: The yacht timer helps to determine the start point by counting down 10 minutes and emitting a beep for each minute that has elapsed. In the last 10 seconds before the end of the time, the watch beeps every second. When it reaches zero, the watch emits three beeps to indicate the end of the 10 minute period.
- The countdown period can be set from 1 to 10 minutes.
- You can also activate hourly time signal that indicates each full hour.
|Warranty||2-year warranty + 1-year from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Dial Colour||Digital screen|
|Glass||Hardened mineral glass|
|Date Feature||Via digital screen|
|Day Feature||Via digital screen|
7 Reviews Write a Review
There are more expensive watches but for the price this one is excellent. It took some setting up for the tide graph ( I downloaded an app that gave Casio input vales for required locations) tried it out in Cornwall with success. Moon phasing good also. Information as advertised. Price very good easy to order arrived earlier than expected would certainly use watchco again
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 09/08/2016)
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 28 Nov 2015)
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: Sep 2015)
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 13 Oct 2015)
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 24 Sep 2015)
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 31 Aug 2015)
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 2015)