- Limited Edition Watch with only 5000 pieces world wide.
- This collaboration is to celebrate the 1000th episode of the Anime series "One Piece".
- The One Piece stories are based on a pirate theme with good overcoming evil, the main character pursuing the ‘one piece’ for him to become the Pirate King. The fun, colourful and eye-catching animations are the inspiration behind this watch collaboration, with each watch representing one of the five key characters in the series.
- This specific watch takes its design cues from the character Vinsmoke Sanji, also known as "Black Leg," the cook of the Straw Hat Pirates. He is the fifth member of the crew, a prince who disowned his family twice, in his youth and as an adult, he became a sous chef until he met Luffy, who convinced him to join his crew.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R36 automatic and manual winding movement. This calibre movement is complete a 41-hour power reserve.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes and hands. The dial design incorporates footprints evoking Sanji, whose motto is "A cook's hands are his life," and his powerful kicks.
- The bezel design is inspired by Sanji, who is the third son of the Vinsmoke family, and his Raid Suit with only the number 3 blacked out.
- The case back features the mark of the Pirate Cooks and Sanji's words "I'm going to find the ALL BLUE," and a serial number.
- The crown is marked with a motif of Sanji's eyebrow.
- Hardlex crystal lens.
- 100 metres water resistant.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Silicone strap.
- Displays date and days of the week at the 3 o'clock position.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty.
|Date display at the 3 o'clock position
|Day display at the 3 o'clock position
|-35/+45 seconds per day
No reviews yet
Write a Review