- This watch comes from a series reintroducing the popular mid-sized Seiko 5 Sports SKX, brought back following demand from Seiko fans.
- The colour scheme for this latest series of watches has been inspired by the mid-sized Seiko 5 Sports quartz divers’ watches, originally released in the 1980s.
- The latest redux styles echo the first SKX watch with a case diameter of 38mm, but have a renewed focus on modern wearability with a slimmer case depth and a three-row bracelet for extra comfort.
- True to the aims of the very first Seiko 5 – this watch is highly durable and withstands strong wear – ideal for sports.
- Seiko 5 Sports is known for over fifty years of reliability, durability, performance, and value. ‘’5’’ represents the original five key features of every Seiko 5 still present today: Automatic movement, Day-date display, Water Resistance, Recessed crown and Durable case and bracelet.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R36 automatic movement with manual winding capacity. This calibre movement has 24 Jewels and a 41-hour power reserve.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes and hands.
- Stop second hand function.
- 100 metres water resistant.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Silver stainless-steel bracelet finished with a three-fold clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years by us.
|2 years extended to 3 years
|Screw Case Back
Excellent service, good communication and lightning-quick dispatch.
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 02/05/2023)
Write a Review
Excellent service, good communication and lightning-quick dispatch. Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 02/05/2023)