- Introducing new, petite and compact designs from the Presage Cocktail Time collection; watches inspired by the Japanese cocktail culture in Tokyo’s sophisticated Ginza area.
- Traditionally ‘Nomunication hour’ – a hybrid of nomu (drink) and communication, is after 5pm – when it’s cocktail hour and time to talk things over.
- The Seiko Presage Cocktail Time collection was inspired by this Japanese tradition – with each timepiece named after drinks mixed by Hisashi Kishi, head bartender of Star Bar in Tokyo’s Ginza area.
- Designed to reflect the light, the golden textured dial is highlighted by gold hands and indices, inspired by the citrus flavour of the ‘White lady’ cocktail and features eight diamonds, the accompanying five row bracelet is a new design, created to enhance sparkle.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 2R05 automatic movement and manual winding, with a 41 hour power reserve.
- Box-shaped hardlex crystal lens.
- Silver stainless-steel & Gold coloured plated watch.
- Stainless-steel bracelet finished with a deployment clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO
|Seiko Presage Cocktail
|Date display at the 3 o'clock position
|Silver & Gold
|Stainless-steel & Gold coloured plated
|Silver & Gold
No reviews yet
Write a Review