- Seiko Prospex Limited Edition 1959 Alpinist GMT.
- There are just 3000 pieces of this limited edition Alpinist timepiece available globally.
- Taking its name from the original and much-loved Seiko ‘Alpinist’ – launched in 1959 for Japanese ‘Yama-otoko’ mountain men, reliable in treacherous terrain – this watch commemorates the 110th anniversary of the ‘Laurel’ – the first wristwatch made in Japan by Seiko.
- Similar to the original ‘Laurel’ design, this model has a white dial with a red accent colour at 12 o’clock.
- The watch is powered by the in-house built 6R54 Calibre – the first mechanical GMT movement in a Prospex watch to have a three-day power reserve, allowing tracking of two different time zones at the same time.
- Limited Edition on the case back.
- Additional Calfskin strap is included. The leather material used for the strap is sourced from LWG certified tanneries – The Leather Working Group non-profit organisation dedicated to sustainable leather production.
- Prospex is a combination of the words 'Professional' and 'Specifications'.
- Seiko Prospex timepieces are designed to be practical, reliable and durable; to meet the high standards required in extreme environments for sports lovers and adventure seekers alike.
- 200m water resistant watch.
- Curved sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating on the inner surface.
- Automatic with manual winding capacity.
- Lumibrite on hands and indexes.
- Screwed case back.
- Displays date between the 4 and 5 o'clock position.
- Stainless-steel case and bracelet watch.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty.
|Date Feature||Date display between the 4 and 5 o'clock position|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Case Back||Screw case back|
|Movement||Automatic with manual winding|
|Accuracy||-15/+25 seconds per day|
|Power Reserve||72 hours|
|LumiBrite||On hands and indexes|