- As part of the Prospex collection, this model is a guaranteed premium timepiece with all the finery expected from Seiko's superior sport model series.
- Inspired by the 1968 original diver's watch, re-created with a thinner uni-directional bezel coated with titanium carbonate.
- Limited Edition Prospex with only 153 within the UK.
- Powered by a 6R15 automatic movement, which beats at 21,600 times an hour, 6 beats per second. This calibre movement is complete with 23 Jewels and a 50 hour power reserve.
- Premium curved sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- A black bezel with orange insert. The orange marks the first 15 minutes of the diver's scale.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes and contemporary hands.
- Stunning deep blue sunburst dial.
- The crown has screw-down protection to prevent it from being pulled out by any accidental operation. Greater security is achieved by positioning the screw-lock crown at the 4 o'clock position.
- Silver stainless-steel case with super hard coating.
- Silver stainless-steel bracelet watch finished with a fold over clasp and extender to ensure security on the wrist.
- Additional silicone strap
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- 200 metres water resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Dial Colour||Deep Blue|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Case Back||Screw Case Back|
|Band Type||Bracelet||Band Colour||Silver|
|Clasp Type||Fold Over Clasp|
|Power Reserve||50 hours|