- This solar powered chronograph timepiece is from the Prospex Speedtimer watch collection which represents Seiko’s professional timekeeping heritage.
- In the 1960s, Seiko announced itself on the international sports timing stage with a whole new generation of high-precision equipment endorsed by international sports federations at many of the world's leading sports events.
- The latest version is conveniently solar-powered; the watch charges from both natural and electric light with no need for a battery replacement.
- The glass-blue colour and sunray pattern of the dial is designed to represent the crystal trophy awarded to athletes in high profile competitions.
- The watch has a 24-hour indicator, a time of day seconds hand, a 60-minute chronograph in a sub-dial at six o’clock and a power reserve function.
- It is designed with the same size specifications as the most popular Prospex Speedtimers: 41.4mm.
- Prospex is a combination of the words ‘Professional’ and ‘Specifications.’
- Solar powered Calibre V192 movement.
- Curved Sapphire crystal lens.
- 100 metres water resistance.
- Stainless-steel bracelet finished with a three-fold clasp with push-button release to ensure security on the wrist.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty.
|Glass||Curved Sapphire Crystal|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold clasp with push-button release|
|Accuracy||±/-15 seconds per month|
1 Review Write a Review
Great looking watch at a very reasonable price. Great supplier. Say what they will do then do it - a pleasant surprise as this is not the case with so many other suppliers. [Verified WATCHO buyer. Purchase date: 17/10/2023]