- This solar-powered chronograph timepiece is from the Prospex Speedtimer watch collection which represents Seiko’s professional timekeeping heritage.
- This Prospex Speedtimer features a dark green dial with a captivating and lustrous radial finish.
- It inherits the design looks of the classic Seiko chronographs from the 60s and 70s, whilst introducing modern twists.
- This stainless steel, sapphire glass crystal piece has solar functionality allowing the battery to be continuously charged by any light source.
- This is paired with a power indicator on the dial, to showcase its 6-month power reserve. In addition, this model has chronograph functionality, giving the ability to measure elapsed time.
- It has an in-house quartz solar V192 calibre movement with an accuracy of +/- 15 seconds per month, and 100m water resistance.
- Prospex is a combination of the words ‘Professional’ and ‘Specifications.’ Seiko Prospex timepieces are designed to be practical, reliable and durable; to meet the high standards required in extreme environments for sports lovers and adventure seekers alike.
- The watch has a 24-hour indicator, a time of day seconds hand, a 60-minute chronograph in a sub-dial at six o’clock and a power reserve function.
- Solar powered Calibre V192 movement.
- 100 metres water resistance.
- Stainless-steel bracelet finished with a three-fold clasp with push-button release to ensure security on the wrist.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 additional|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold clasp with push-button release|
|Accuracy||±15 seconds per month (±1 second per day)|