- This stylish hybrid smartwatch with hidden dual colour touchscreen display.
- The Vivomove Style smartwatch combines the traditional look of an analogue watch with the essential smart features you count on to keep up with your busy life.
- Smart notifications display calls, emails, texts and other alerts when paired with your compatible phone.
- Wellness monitoring tools, such as all-day stress tracking and a relaxation timer, help you manage stress.
- Sleep Analysis: Monitors the total number of hours of sleep, whether deep sleep or restless sleep.
- Accelerometer: Calculating the distance during training sessions without going through a Foot Pod.
- Stay connected with smart features such as smart notifications, music controls and more.
- Display steps, calories, distance, heart rate, sleep behaviour and intensity minutes.
- Presets for various activities such as running, cycling and swimming.
- Heart rate: Wrist-based heart rate constantly samples your heart rate and will alert you if it stays high while you're at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities.
- Calendar view: Easily see your plans for the day with a dedicated calendar widget.
- Body battery: Track your body's energy levels so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
- Hydration tracking: Log your daily water intake as a reminder to stay hydrated.
- Connected GPS for tracking outdoor walk or run activities; includes additional built-in activity profiles.
- The watch features have time/date, automatic daylight saving time, alarm clock, timer and stopwatch.
- Connectivity (Bluetooth and ANT +).
- Compatible with iPhone and Android.
- Support for the Garmin Pay function. The Garmin contactless pay function allows you to pay with the watch, so you can leave your cash and card at home. *With selected participant banks in the UK.
- Graphite aluminium case watch.
- Black pepper woven nylon strap watch.
- Battery life: Up to 5 days in smart mode and an additional week in watch mode (hands tell time only).
- It's one smartwatch you can comfortably wear anywhere - office or outback - to keep pace with your active lifestyle.
- 2 years manufacturer warranty.
- Weight of watch: 35 grams.
From work meetings to workout classes, Vivomove Style ensures that you're still connected, even when your phone is tucked away.
The hands of the watch dynamically move out of the way to reveal a hidden display and even move in sync with the graphics. Watch them move in coordination with the graphics as you get closer to your daily step goal, or raise and lower with your heart rate during activities.
Breeze through checkout lines with the Garmin Pay contactless payment solution.
This smartwatch is packed with features that let you tune in to your health, 24/7. Estimate Pulse Ox at the wrist, keep tabs on your body's energy levels with Body Battery energy monitoring, even track your menstrual cycle from month to month. Vivomove Style also tracks stress, sleep, heart rate, hydration and more.
Connect to GPS on your compatible smartphone so you can get accurate tracking during outdoor walks and runs. Want to try something different? The smartwatch also offers activity profiles for yoga, strength, cardio, pool swimming and more.
If you like to change watch bands as often as you change your clothes, no problem. Vivomove Style is compatible with industry-standard 20 mm quick-release bands.
The Garmin Connect app is a thriving online community where people on the go can connect and compete by joining challenges, encourage each other's successes and even share their triumphs via social media.
|Warranty||2 Years Manufacturer Warranty|
|Water Resistancy||50 Metres|
|Display Size||24.10 x 18.70 mm|
|Display Resolution||240 x 240 pixels|
|Weight of watch||35 grams||Clock Features|
|Automatic daylight saving time||Yes|
|Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate monitor||Yes|
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|
|Pulse Ox||Yes||Daily Smart Features|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth Smart and ANT+|
|Text response/reject phone call with text (Android only)||Yes|
|Controls smartphone music||Yes|
|Find my phone||Yes|
|Find my watch||Yes|
|Smartphone compatibility||iPhone, Android|
|Compatible with Garmin Connect Mobile||Yes||Activity Tracking Features|
|Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)||Yes|
|Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)||Yes|
|Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)||Yes|
|Fitness age||Yes (in app)|
|Body Battery Energy Monitor||Yes|
|All-day stress tracking||Yes||Fitness Equipment/Gym|
|Available gym activity profiles||Strength training, cardio training, elliptical training, stair stepping, yoga|
|Automatic rep counting||Yes||Training, Planning and Analysis Features|
|Customisable activity profiles||Yes|
|Customisable alerts||Yes||Heart Rate Features|
|% HR max||Yes|
|HR broadcast (broadcasts HR data over ANT+ to paired devices)||Yes|
|Respiration rate (during exercise)||Yoga only|
|Respiration rate (all-day and in sleep)||Yes||Running Features|
|Available run profiles||Running|
|GPS-based distance, time and pace||Yes||Cycling Features|
|Available cycling profiles||Cycling|
|Time/distance alerts (triggers an alarm when you reach goal)||Yes||Swimming Features|
|Available swim profiles||Pool swimming (basic)||Kid Activity Tracking Features|
|Smartphone compatibility||iPhone, Android|
1 Review Write a Review
Love it. Battery life is brilliant. Been surfing with it and it's all good. Currently off for a warranty repair with Garmin though as the GPS tracking from the phone stopped working all of a sudden Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 11/05/2020)