- Every Presage Cocktail watch features one of Seiko's tried and trusted mechanical calibres and is made in Seiko's own facilities in Japan, offering high quality and value.
- Design & Inspiration: Japanese cocktail is a well-known and much admired aspect of the Japanese culture and provides inspiration for this new Presage collection.
- This watch from the Seiko collection features a red dial with silver tone hands and hour markers and the "Seiko" logo at the 12 o'clock.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- Fitted with stainless-steel case and powered by an automatic movement.
- Stainless-steel bracelet watch with push button clasp.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R35 automatic movement. This caliber movement is complete with 23 Jewels and a 41 hour power reserve.
- An ideal watch for those who appreciate the fine watchmaking and the quality of Japanese craftsmanship.
- Hardlex crystal lens.
- The red and silver styling of this watch make for a bold piece, perfect for any occasion.
- Made to survive stresses of daily life and for everything from laundry and washing your hands, to getting caught in true British rain, this watch is 50 metres water resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2-years + 1-year from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||50 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Clasp Type||Push Button Clasp|
|Power Reserve||41 hours|