- Part of Citizen's Navihawk collection, this is the perfect watch for pilots, aspiring or otherwise, or any aeronautical fan.
- Radio controlled time: With Atomic Timekeeping feature, the watch automatically synchronizes to standard time, thus maintaining a precise time.
- Perpetual calendar: The date automatically adjusts at the start of each month, including on leap years.
- Eco drive technology - this watch is powered by light so there are no battery changes to worry about. This advanced solar power cell is exclusive to the citizen range and extends the life of the watch.
- Accurate from 1/10 sec to 60 minutes, the chronograph function allows for accurate measurement of elapsed time.
- This watch offers world time in 43 different countries - you never have to worry about time zones
- Power reserve indicator
- Pilot's Rotating Slide Rule Dial Ring.
- Suitable for showering, swimming and scuba diving this watch is rated for 200 metres water resistance
|Water Resistancy||200 Meters Water Resistance|
|Case Width||48 mm|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Clasp Type||Fold Over Clasp with Hidden Button|
|Date Feature||Displays Date|
5 Reviews Write a Review
Nice watch looks great. Great watch at an even better price. Fast delivery. What more could you ask for. Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 19/10/2017)
Brilliant watch looks excellent, receiver was super happy with it. Excellent service, fast delivery, cannot fault this company. Will definitely be using again. Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 12/12/2016)
Once I figured out how to set the time for the first time (me not reading instructions) it is perfect. Sets itself every day. Excellent value, excellent communication, delivered on time I couldn't ask for more. I had been looking for the Citizen Navihawk AT for a while and I saved over £100 with WatchO. Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 12/07/2016)
Good price, free delivery and posted quickly. What more can you ask. Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 30/05/2016)
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 9 Apr 2015) The service was second to none, the team were well informed and the support i was given could not have been better. I really would advise you use Watcho, if you want quality rather than a big warehouse operation also price was spot on.