- A braille watch for the blind: Designed in collaboration with blind people, the watch incorporates tactile touch and touchball ball bearings. Designed to touch, you do not need to see the watch to tell the time, making it suitable for visually impaired.
- Thanks to its stunning aesthetic appeal proven by several design awards, it is worn by anyone, not just by those with vision impairment.
- Titanium case on a slate dial makes it lightweight and durable. Comfortable blue strap is made of canvas on the outside and soft tan leather on the inside. The hour markers are brushed in a sleek mirror finish.
- The Bradley watch allows you to check time discretely during meetings, in movie theatres and low light conditions.
- Winner of the highly coveted Red Dot Product Design award (2015).
- Winner: Core 77 Design Award (2015).
- Winner: the da Vinci Award (2014).
- The Bradley watch is in the permanent collection at the British Museum.
- Winner: iF product design, German design award, IAUD award.
- Featured in BBC News, The New York Times, Fast Company, The Washington Post and many more.
- The touchballs on the top represent minutes, the one on the side represents hours.
- Dial size: Medium (40mm).
- Swiss parts used in the watch.
- Bradley timepiece (watch) is inspired by former Navy Lieutenant Brad Snyder. He lost his sight due to an explosion, yet went on to win two Gold and one Silver medals at 2012 Paralympics London.
- Giving back: A portion of the profits from every Bradley sold goes to "The Seeing Eye" school, a guide dog training program, which in turn helps blind people live independent and confident lifestyle.
- Brand: Eone
|Warranty||2-year warranty + 1-year from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||30 Metres|
3 Reviews Write a Review
The strap was initially quite stiff but has worn in nicely now. I was worried the face might be too bulky for my wrist but it's a comfortable size. Obviously reading the watch by touch is a different experience but it's quite easy with a little practice. I've had so many compliments on this watch, and I've found it a great way to start conversations about my sight loss (something I've struggled to bring open about in the past). Really easy ordering process. Delivery was super fast and the packaging was secure. Quick and Easy from start to finish. Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 08/11/2020)
Those who wish to have something different from the regular watches this is a must have! The quality is great for the price and I would highly recommend. Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 31/01/2020)
It's a nice watch. I have several far more pricey pieces but wanted something a bit different for day to day wearing and for £250 ish it's very nicely built, very unique and does what I want it to. Nice watch, competitive price, good delivery service Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 12/12/2016)