- A braille watch for the blind: Designed in collaboration with blind people, the watch incorporates tactile touch and touchball ball bearings. Designed to touch, you do not need to see the watch to tell the time, making it suitable for visually impaired.
- Thanks to its stunning aesthetic appeal proven by several design awards, it is worn by anyone, not just by those with vision impairment.
- Coloured gold hour markers on a light silver dial, with steel and aluminium case. Comfortable grey canvas strap is made of canvas on the outside and soft cream leather on the inside.
- The Bradley watch allows you to check time discretely during meetings, in movie theatres and low light conditions.
- Winner of the highly coveted Red Dot Product Design award (2015).
- Winner: Core 77 Design Award (2015).
- Winner: the da Vinci Award (2014).
- The Bradley watch is in the permanent collection at the British Museum.
- Winner: iF product design, German design award, IAUD award.
- Featured in BBC News, The New York Times, Fast Company, The Washington Post and many more.
- The touchballs on the top represent minutes, the one on the side represents hours.
- Dial size: Medium (40mm).
- Swiss parts used in the watch.
- Bradley timepiece (watch) is inspired by former Navy Lieutenant Brad Snyder. He lost his sight due to an explosion, yet went on to win two Gold and one Silver medals at 2012 Paralympics London.
- Giving back: A portion of the profits from every Bradley sold goes to "The Seeing Eye" school, a guide dog training program, which in turn helps blind people live independent and confident lifestyle.
- Brand: Eone
|Warranty||2-year warranty + 1-year from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||30 Metres|