- This limited-edition timepiece commemorates 110 years of Seiko wristwatch making expertise and is inspired by Japan’s – and Seiko’s – first ever wristwatch; The Laurel.
- There are just 1,500 pieces of this design available worldwide.
- Similar to the original ‘Laurel’ design, this model has an enamelled white dial with a red accent colour at 12 o’clock.
- The enamelling on each ‘Craftsmanship Series’ limited edition dial is undertaken by Japanese Takumi craftspeople by hand, using traditional techniques usually found in art and design pieces.
- The Seiko Presage collection inherits more than a century of watchmaking tradition and remains true to its values of Japanese precision and beauty in every piece.
- The calf leather strap is sourced from Japan’s LWG-certified tanners. The Leather Working Group (LWG) is a non-profit organisation dedicated to responsibly made, sustainable leather production.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 6R27 automatic movement and manual winding with a 45-hour power reserve.
- The power reserve indicator is shown at the 9 o'clock position displaying how many hours the battery reserve has left.
- Premium dual-curved sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- See-through case back with Limited Edition on case back.
- Magnetic Resistance: 4,800 A/m
- Date display dial is located at the 6 o'clock position.
- Accuracy: -15/+25 seconds per day.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty.
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Case Material||Stainless-steel(Super Hard Coating)|
1 Review Write a Review
Service was just good enough for a 5* the only thing misssing was the delivery day and what transport comany was being used , otherwise very good. [Verified WATCHO buyer. Purchase date: 30/09/2023]