- The dial of this timepiece is designed to express the reflection of a green Mockingbird cocktail in the darkness of a bar at midnight.
- It features one of the most popular colours within the Presage Cocktail Time series, watches inspired by Japanese cocktail culture and specific drinks from the Star Bar in Tokyo’s sophisticated Ginza area.
- The combination of the gold second-hand, deep green colour dial and dark leather strap gives the model a classic feel.
- The Seiko Presage Cocktail Time collection inherits more than a century of watchmaking tradition and remains true to its values of Japanese precision and beauty in every piece.
- Seiko Presage: Timeless looks, precisely Japanese mechanical timekeeping. Minimalistic watch designs with a distinct Japanese aesthetic.
- Every Presage watch features one of Seiko's tried and trusted mechanical calibres and is made in Seiko's own facilities in Japan, offering high quality and value.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R57 automatic movement with manual winding capacity. This calibre movement is complete with 23 Jewels and a 41-hour power reserve.
- A green sunray patterned dial with power reserve indicator.
- See-through caseback.
- Box-shaped hardlex crystal lens.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Black calfskin leather strap finished with a folding clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Displays date at the 6 o'clock position.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO
|Seiko Presage Cocktail
|Date Subdial at the 6 o'clock position
No reviews yet
Write a Review