- There are just 5,500 of this limited edition watch available worldwide.
- This range has been very popular since its inception and now in its fourth year of limited edition release, Seiko Prospex Black Series is inspired by the mysterious world of night diving.
- The 2022 Series is inspired by key moments from Seiko’s diving heritage – 1965 - this particular design is a modern version of the 1965 timepiece.
- In 1965 Seiko introduced its and Japan's, first ever diver's watch. With an automatic movement and water resistance to 150m, it proved its reliability in the harshest conditions when it was used by the Japanese Antarctic Research Expedition from 1966 to 1969.
- The orange colouring of the markers and lumibrite is designed for increased visibility in the dark word of the night sea – orange is the colour of night divers’ lamps, allowing time to be read clearly under dark conditions.
- Upgraded from the original for increased comfort and higher visibility, it has a clear dial layout, a smaller case size and lower centre of gravity.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass with an anti-reflective coating provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- The black case expresses the darkness and silence of the night ocean and the orange colour is inspired by the lights that illuminate it.
- This timepiece is accompanied by Seiko's first ever original nylon strap for diver's watches, created in 2021 – the 'SEICHU.'' Made in Japan with a traditional texture pattern following the intricate design of Kimono belts, the strap is specifically designed for diving flexibility and durability. It also comes with an additional silicone strap.
- Seiko Prospex watches are designed for sports lovers and adventure seekers in the water, in the sky or on land – and are robust for everyday wear, whatever the environment. Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes and hands.
- Serial number engraved on the case back.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 6R35 automatic movement with manual winding and power reserve of 70 hours. This calibre boasts 24 Jewels, with additional manual winding capability.
- The dial features three hands and hour markers.
- The uni-directional rotating bezel: The precise and safe operation of the uni-directional bezel prevents accidental rotation.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- 200 metres water-resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty.
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Case Back||Screw case back|
|Bezel||Unidirectional Rotating Bezel|
|Power Reserve||70 Hours|